You can include videos from YouTube and elsewhere in your posts.
Here's a video embedded from Vimeo - on the Vimeo page, click 'share' on the video to get the embed code.
Steps to Embed Video:
- Go to YouTube and open the page for your video.
- Get the embed code for the video - one way is to right-click the video and choose "copy embed code".
- Open crestlinesoaring.org and start a new post or comment.
- Click the 'Embed Media' button above the editor area
- Paste the embed code you copied earlier into the box that appears.
- Click 'Save' or 'Preview' at the bottom of the page.
In the Rich Text editor there will be a plain box representing your embedded video. Be careful not to mess it up or delete it.
Make sure the 'Text format' drop-down selector doesn't say 'Plain text' before you save or preview.
To Upload a picture, Link a picture from the web, or use an existing picture in the Library:
Click the Upload Image button and either choose a file, paste in a link, or select from Library.