Tagged: paraglider for sale
June 20, 2020 at 11:47 AM #9219
- • Purchased new, Oct. 2018, $4200.
- • Size 22, Medium, EN-A 75-95kg with an extended weight range of 95-170kg for motor flying
- • Flown 50 hours, still “crinkly” new
- • No SIV or water exposure
- • Very high contrast for in-flight visibility
- • Packs well in concertina bag or hike-and-fly harness
- • Comes with Phi carry-bag, inner bag, riser bag, and is packed in a Gin concertina which will be included if wanted
Call or text, James Hall, 603.440.8676
I’m in Azusa if you want to see it, or we can try to meet up at Andy Jackson.
From Flybubble’s review:
“The Symphonia is a new ‘super high A’ wing from a new brand called Phi. This suggests it offers EN-A passive safety but also high levels of performance and energy.”
“Hannes Papesh was the designer for Nova for over 25 years, and as such has been responsible for many big steps forward in paraglider design, like diagonal ribs and the massive reduction of line consumption. He has been a champion of getting more performance out of safer lower aspect wings with Nova’s Mentor range.”
“The Symphonia is the first release of his new company Phi. This wing is kind of in its own class: an EN A wing not aimed at beginners. It’s really meant to be a second or third glider.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.