January 16, 2023 at 10:45 AM #17211David WebbGeneral Member
I hope this was made clear in the past, but if not (and if it helps ease the process of getting meeting minutes posted), the Meeting Agendas & Minutes section was made way back in the day to make that process simpler.
For maximum note taking enjoyment, I’d recommend the following:
- Any time before the meeting (perhaps when the agenda is finalized), create the page under that section for the minutes. The content can be the agenda for that meeting (which everyone will be able to see).
- Bring a laptop or a tablet to the meeting.
- Instead of recording on paper, simply edit that page while the meeting is taking place.
- Save and publish that page at the end of the meeting – instant meeting minutes for all to consume.
- Maybe put a link in the forum to those to let folks know that they’re up.
Happy minutes-ing.January 17, 2023 at 2:07 PM #17220Bille FloydGeneral Member
Just make a video recording ; then post it on Youtube for a month, and if anyone wants to watch it :
well they can. The little computer recording sticks, are really cheap ; and then it is a permanent record !
BilleJanuary 17, 2023 at 3:22 PM #17221David WebbGeneral Member
Perhaps, if you’re into those kinda shows. Would be easier than typing, I guess, but maybe slightly harder to post since you’d have to upload the video somewhere. Chalk it up to personal preference – I lean towards text since I can consume it quicker, but to each his/her own.January 18, 2023 at 9:33 AM #17225Bille FloydGeneral Member
David said :
… I lean towards text since I can consume it quicker, but to each his/her own.
There is Talk to type for text now-a-days ; Best of both worlds , when done from a video !!
BilleJanuary 18, 2023 at 10:01 AM #17226Linda SalamoneGeneral Member
Meeting minutes would require actual work that doesn’t profit any one in any way except the satisfaction of performing their voluntary duties.
I, for one, am very interested in the minutes from the last few meetings. Sounds like they were riveting.February 2, 2023 at 2:27 PM #17282Linda SalamoneGeneral Member
Oh my goodness! Meeting minutes!
oh wait…. Wrong club
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.