Home › Forums › Website Help & Suggestions › Volunteer(s) Wanted – Tech Support
Tagged: volunteers, weather stations, website
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by David Webb.
May 14, 2021 at 11:53 AM #12427David WebbGeneral Member
I’m stepping aside from my support role for reasons, so the club will need a volunteer (or volunteers) to take over responsibility for the following:
- CSS Website (maintenance & upgrades, monitoring orders, customer support, and plugin renewals)
- Online elections
- Email blasts / mailing list (Mailchimp)
- Monitoring and responding to emails in the firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com mailboxes
- Setting up new Slack workspaces for the new board
- AJX and Marshall Weather Station (monitor, maintenance, and support)
- Board position google accounts (manage accounts for google drive and email inboxes)
Please email the pres if you’re interested firstname.lastname@example.org or any CSS board member. I will be available to help transition all of these and make sure you’re up to speed before handing off. Some technical knowledge may be beneficial, but not mandatory (none of this is rocket surgery).May 14, 2021 at 11:11 PM #12436Jonathan DietchGeneral Member
Bummer!!!! Sorry to see you go.May 21, 2021 at 12:01 PM #12576
No worries! Jana has graciously volunteered to take over this function for the club.May 21, 2021 at 2:53 PM #12579Jerome DaoustGeneral Member
David, thank you for all the work you have put into developing the club’s website. It is appreciated, and I respect your choice to retire from its maintenance.
Enjoy flying and thinking happy thoughts.May 21, 2021 at 3:41 PM #12581David WebbGeneral Member
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.