Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
April 2, 2026 at 11:29 PM in reply to: Hang glider storage container #3 left unlocked 2/24/2026 #23661


open positionApril 2, 2026 at 3:55 PM in reply to: Hang glider storage container #3 left unlocked 2/24/2026 #23658Yes, I have noticed three additional times last month the hang glider storage containers have been left unlocked. Containers 1, 3 and 4.
I can help.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=K-k4jaDFlxo&si=iN6Jko85x8QathE-
Elsinore – Great place to fly!!!
Video of some good times 17 years ago.
SOLD
Price now lowered to $700.
Stock pic of harness.

Adding a few more pics. I have never used this harness. Previous owner used for 1 sled ride. Perfect condition.









Love that Pizza Race harness. Selling this one because I ended up getting a new SEA Runa.
Launched Regionals around 2:30. Good lift at cloud peak. Benched back to Billboards and headed E down the ridge to Strawberry Peak. Tom was following and turned just before Strawberry. Flew back to Crestline launch and top landed in strong wind. Relaunched and flew over to Marshall for a final top landing. Relaunched just after sunset.
Still no weather info from Marshall? Let’s get on this!
I will be at the LZ tomorrow around noon.
Interested
-
AuthorPosts

