Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberI would highly recommend that container 2 be completely emptied and power washed with something like Simple Green. If any holes are discovered, they need to be plugged up. I would be very surprised if there aren’t damaged gliders in there. The smell alone would keep me from storing anything in there. It can’t be healthy.
MarioMario Miralles
Premium MemberJonathan landed in there once. They asked him to leave and said that most people try to escape that place, not land in there.
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberThanks Luke, you guys have done a great job. The place looks seriously inviting.
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberDeleted because a tractor is scheduled for Fri!
marioMario Miralles
Premium MemberTom,
Sorry to hear this and ditto to what Jana wrote. I’ll miss flying with you. Maybe sailplanes in the future?
Thanks and good luck on healing.
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberLen,
What an incredible gift to our sport. Endless thanks!!! Best Christmas gift ever and such a wonderful group of people who have chosen to insure that this gift keeps giving.
With much gratitude,
MarioMario Miralles
Premium MemberYes!!!!!
It’s high time for a convergence beach run from the E!Mario Miralles
Premium Member
Flying (hang waiting) with my two brothers 30 years ago at the E!
Very well expressed Nate.Mario Miralles
Premium MemberThank you Luke, Owen and other volunteers for making this even a better place to fly! $50 sent and delivered.
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberMy first XC attempt on my new Laminar 12.6! I launched at 1:22 and quickly climbed out with a gaggle of PGs. Easy going to Keller and then Yucaipa where I saw the last PG. Climbed back up from the front ridge to Galena which I’ve tagged a number of times and then tagged San Gorgonio for the first time!! A long easy glide back to Crestline and AJX from 13K. I was happy to see so many “sick” pilots on a weekday at AJX .


Mario Miralles
Premium MemberMario Miralles
Premium MemberHi Joseph, I think I have something for you.
text me at six to six 714 8876Mario Miralles
Premium MemberWhat is your hook in weight?
Mario Miralles
Premium Member“Chute First Ask Questions Later”.
Brillant! 😂🤣
Mario Miralles
Premium MemberThanks for letting us know, Ken.
I am sorry to hear this news as I have been inquiring about him the last few months as it had been a long time since I had last seen him.
I enjoyed my many conversations with Steve, whether in person or through our emailing. You describe him perfectly with his inquisitive mind always trying to dream up the better modern hang glider while having fun discussing the old days and vintage gliders. He was always kind with me and I will miss him and his enthusiasm for our common interest of flying – from paper airplanes, his Sling Wing, to radical control ideas on self launch ultralight gliders.
Here is a picture of him getting ready to fly my brother’s bird like design that he loved at one of the Otto Lilienthal celebrations.
-
AuthorPosts